selections are based on the 2019 elite review
Dec 8 , 2019
If you are on your next water escapade, there is not doubt that the queen city of the South topped the lists for its innate natural white fresh sands. The crystal clear water on the ocean reflects clean and refreshing atmosphere for a total calmness and relaxation.
Theres hundreds of Resorts to choose from but if you’re canvassing for the finest and still haven’t decided for a final answer, Worry no more, follow this article till the end. We trimmed down from tourists testimonies and survey Cebu’s finests in the resorts category.
BEST RESORTS IN CEBU according to the 2019 Elite-Member Tourist Group, Cebu’s Grand beaches are amongst on the executive’s lists in random arrangement.
1. SUMILON BLUE WATER ISLAND Oslob Cebu… this is one island in the Southern part of Cebu hailed for its natural beauty and untouched elements. The gem of Oslo is known for its whale sharks and a truly worth visiting. Take your family and your love ones, go our have fun enjoy Kayaking, sunbathing at the island’s sky blue, and discover its beauty and exquisite beauty.
2. CRIMSON RESORTS & SPA MACTAN Indulge yourself for an AUM spa, relax your mind for a healthy mental calisthenics, and more.. This lavish resort is located at Mactan cebu, 20 minute ride from Mactan International Airport, features a wide range of water activities and rich natural marines. Pamper yourself by snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, island hoping, while the sun is out, and enjoy an exquisite cocktail dinner at the Azure Beach after you have brought yourself and your love ones on a word class mind resetting on Spa.
3. PLANTATION BAY RESORT The best thing to do is to call for vacancy, as this world renown resort dubbed as 4th at the World’s choice on its luxury, lavish, elite treatment. This resort is Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds, it offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Soothe away your daily cares and pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines.
4. SHANGRI-LA RESORT A 13 Hectare lush ocean-like setting that offers world class service for the people who enjoys luxury and class.
A lush garden retreat within a tropical paradise
Just a 20-minute drive from Mactan Cebu International Airport, Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is a lush garden retreat with an alluring oceanfront setting. Guests can savour beach-side luxe within its spacious 530 guest rooms and suites, along with enticing wining and dining options.
The resort is a multi-faceted leisure destination providing a compelling mix of luxury relaxation and wellness, lively entertainment, and exciting recreational activities including captivating child-friendly facilities.530 guest rooms and suites.
5. BANTAYAN RESORTS A GROUP of equally gorgeous and breathtaking ocean and exhilarating scenery is found at the paradise islands of white sands and sky blue water beaches At present, Bantayan Island is getting recognized as a bucket-list-worthy destination for peaceful, quiet retreats. Aside from its fine white sand beaches and blue-green waters, Bantayan Island’s charm comes from the simplicity of the place and warmth of its people. It is what Boracay was like before the over-commercialization.
We’d be happy to share more informations and will monitor the updates as results changes each year, but the above lists have been proven, checked and received tokens of excellent trademarks.